General Practice is the first point of contact a patient has with the medical system. General Practitioners provide comprehensive, continuous healthcare to all members of the family irrespective of age or gender throughout the course of their lives. The specialty integrates biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The diagnosis, treatment and management of a wide range of medical conditions are provided.
General Practice Services Offered:
- Prevention and Management of acute injuries and illnesses
- Health and wellness promotion and education
- Chronic Disease Management (Diabetes, Hypertension etc.)
- Primary Mental Health
- Referrals to other specialty physicians, as needed
- Well- child care and child development