Ovarian cysts are a common problem caused due to abnormal cell growth. These include:
- dermoid cysts
The cysts occur naturally and are not alarming unless they are overgrown and cause hindrance in blood supply to your ovary. Some of the symptoms of cysts include:
- Difficulty falling pregnant
- Abdominal and/or pelvic painor discomfort
- Abdominal distension (swelling)
- Difficulty passing urine or frequent need to urinate
- Abnormal bleedingor irregular periods
- Painful intercourse
- Difficulty emptying the bowels
- Feeling of fullness after only eating a small amount
The diagnosis is done by our experts with the help of various methods including MRIs or CT scans, and pelvic ultrasounds. The treatment is then suggested based on the size, cause and outlook of the cyst. Wellcare Medical offers advanced level treatments for severe cases. You are advised to undergo surgery or laparoscopy. In case of abnormally large cysts, laparotomy is offered to the patients.
Whenever possible, our specialists always recommend the less invasive treatment which doesn’t need heavy investment or long hospital stay.
Your comfort, health and quick recovery is our priority. Each treatment is initiated with patient’s consent and all information regarding the treatments is shared before starting off.